RAEOA is a Special Administrative Region of Oé-Cusse Ambeno which is the regional authority of the Timor-Leste Government.
ZEESM TL is the Special Zones of Social Market Economy of Timor-Leste which is a national development programme used to implement innovative governmental policy.
Dr. Mari Alkatiri is the President of the Authority for Special Administrative Region of Oé-Cusse (RAEOA) and Special Zones for Social Market Economy of Timor-Leste (ZEESM TL) in an acting capacity.
RAEOA has seven secretaries:
- Regional Secretary of Finance, Leonia da Costa Monteiro
- Regional Secretary of Education, Arsénio Paixão Bano
- Regional Secretary of Territorial Planning, Pedro de Sousa Xavier
- Regional Secretary of Administration, Francisco Xavier Marques
- Regional Secretary for Agriculture & Rural Development, Regio da Cruz Salu
- Regional Secretary of Health, Lusia Taeki
- Regional Secretary of Community Tourism, Inácia da Conceição Teixeira