N.º 169 /UAR/SRF/VII/2018
CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
PROVISION OF CLEANING SERVICES
The Região Administrativa Especial de Oé-Cusse Ambeno e Zonas Especiais de Economia Social de Mercado – República Democrática de Timor-Leste (RAEOA-ZEESM TL) wishes to enter into non-exclusive Long-Term Agreements (LTAs) with qualified service-providers for the Provision of Cleaning Services for RAEOA-ZEESM TL Secretariat Offices located in Oé-Cusse Ambeno, Timor-Leste.
Description of Requirements:
- Provision of professional cleaning services (general cleaning services, watering of plants, waste management and recycling) for the RAEOA-ZEESM TL Regional Finance Secretariat Offices;
- Provision of cleaning materials (consumables), tools and equipment;
- The rates shall be calculated on per hour, per day, and per month basis;
- The number of the service personnel to be assigned per office shall be based on the total area of the premises which require cleaning services
Sample Computation only:
Total office area: 500m² / Total no. of Service Personnel required: 2 = 250m² per Service Personnel
The resulting rate shall be used as a basis for the other RAEOA-ZEESM TL Secretariat Offices
- The Service-Provider shall ensure that salaries, entitlements and welfare of its service personnel comply with the National Laws;
- Trainings for service personnel shall be provided by the Service-Provider at its own cost;
- The Long-Term Agreement shall be applicable to other RAEOA-ZEESM TL Secretariat Offices located in Oé-Cusse Ambeno, Timor-Leste;
Information about a Long-Term Agreement (LTA):
- LTAs are not to be perceived as contracts, rather as an agreement between an Employer and Suppliers/Contractors/Service-Providers for a possible contract for the provision of specific goods and/or services at an agreed discounted price which is fixed within an agreed set period of time.
- LTAs allows an Employer to enter into a contract(s) with Suppliers/Contractors/Service-Providers who have been awarded with an LTA(s) without going through another tender/bidding process.
- LTAs are usually valid up to 3 years (initially for 2 years with possibility of extension for another year).
- LTAs can be awarded to more than one company.
- LTA awardees can review their rates every 12 months subject to agreement with the Employer.
- If a requirement/need for goods and/or services have been identified by the Employer, the Employer shall notify the top (ranked no. 1) LTA awardee to confirm if the conditions in the LTA are still valid (e.g. rates, availabity of the goods, delivery lead-time, etc.), if the conditions are still valid then the Employer shall issue a Contract for the required goods and/or services. If in case the top LTA awardee declines the Employer’s offer (e.g. due to a price increase, unavailability of the required quantity of goods/services, incapability to deliver within a required date, etc.) the Employer shall approach the second highest LTA awardee, and so on.
- Performance of the requried services shall be subject to regular inspection and/or performance evaluation by RAEOA-ZEESM TL;
- All goods and/or services are subject to tax;
- The Service-Provider shall be responsible for all the transportation costs in transporting its Service Personnel to and from the RAEOA-ZEESM TL Offices.
- The planned Request for Proposal to establish LTA(s) shall be open to qualified companies which are legally-constituted and have the legal capacity to do business in Timor-Leste;
- In response to this call for expression of interest, interested companies shall provide a formal letter of Expression of Interest, accompanied by company profile, list of clients, list of products and/or services offered, business registration certificates/licenses, audited financial statements for the last three years, and Articles of Incorporation (if applicable).
Request for Clarifications
- Any queries shall be sent in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submission of Expression of Interest:
- Interested companies are requested to submit the required documents mentioned above by email to email@example.com on or before 2359H, 23 July 2018.
- Interested companies are instructed to indicate the following in the email subject: LTA for the Provision of Cleaning Services
- Please ensure that your email (including attachments) does not exceed 20mb. You may submit attachments in batches
Dr. Mari Alkatiri
President of the Authority of
Região Administrativa Especial de Oé-Cusse Ambeno and
Zonas Especiais de Economia Social de Mercado de Timor-Leste