N.º 170 /UAR/SRF/VII/2018
CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
SUPPLY, DELIVERY AND INSTALLATION OF WATER-TREATMENT SYSTEMS
The Região Administrativa Especial de Oé-Cusse Ambeno e Zonas Especiais de Economia Social de Mercado – República Democrática de Timor-Leste (RAEOA-ZEESM TL) is planning to invite competitive proposals for the supply, delivery and installation of water-treatment systems as part of its projects located in Oé-Cusse Ambeno, Timor-Leste. The proposed water-treatment system should be cost effective, easy to assemble and to maintain to improve the quality of water being provided either via the Pante Macassar water distribution and/or be specific boreholes to make it more acceptable for specific end-uses.
Description of Requirements:
- The water treatment systems shall be able to remove contaminants from raw water, contaminants which are likely to include: suspended solids, bacteria, algae, viruses and fungi;
- For the first lot of services, RAEOA-ZEESM TL is seeking for companies with proven experience and capability in delivering a self-contained Water Treatment System capable of treating 100-140 m3 of water per day. The preferred method to be employed by RAEOA (subject to water quality test results) is cartridge filtration, followed by Ultra-Violet treatment and chlorination. For this specific lot, water is meant to abide by the World Health Organization (WHO) guidelines alongside any other standard being requested in national level legislation;
- The bidders are expected to provide warranties for the system and all its components;
- The bidders shall include training for local staff on routine maintenance of the system;
- This work is to be accompanied by a review, proposal for optimization and of previously supplied water systems;
- While the desired end use of the different systems will vary from case to case, with TORs containing different acceptable standards of the provision of services will be performance-based (meaning the bidders are to meet the water quality and flow outcomes specified by RAEOA).
- The planned Request for Proposal shall be open to qualified companies which are legally-constituted and have the legal capacity to do business in Timor-Leste;
- All goods are subject to tax;
- The supplier shall be responsible for all the transport costs such as customs tax (import and export), insurance, freight/shipping, loading/unloading, etc. up to the final destination place (Oé-Cusse Ambeno, Timor-Leste);
- In response to this call for expression of interest, interested companies shall provide a formal letter of interest accompanied by company profile, list of clients, list of products and services offered, business registration certificate, audited financial statements for the last three years, and Articles of Incorporation (if applicable).
- In addition, interested companies shall present examples of previous work in either designing, assembling and/and maintaining similar water treatment systems and/or previous work in the maintenance of previously designed water treatment and distribution systems;
Request for Clarifications
- Any queries shall be sent in writing to email@example.com
Submission of Expression of Interest:
- Interested companies are requested to submit the required documents mentioned above by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 2359H, 05 August 2018.
- Interested companies are instructed to indicate the following in the email subject: Supply, Delivery and Installation of Water-Treatment Systems
- Please ensure that your email (including attachments) does not exceed 20mb. You may submit attachments in batches.
Dr. Mari Alkatiri
President of the Authority of
Região Administrativa Especial de Oé-Cusse Ambeno and
Zonas Especiais de Economia Social de Mercado de Timor-Leste