N.º 171 /UAR/SRF/VII/2018
CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF FUEL
The Região Administrativa Especial de Oé-Cusse Ambeno e Zonas Especiais de Economia Social de Mercado – República Democrática de Timor-Leste (RAEOA-ZEESM TL) wishes to enter into non-exclusive Long-Term Agreements (LTAs) with qualified suppliers for the Supply and Delivery of Fuel for RAEOA-ZEESM TL in Oé-Cusse Ambeno, Timor-Leste.
Description of Requirements:
Lot 1 Supply and Delivery of Light Fuel Oil for the Inur Sakato Power-Plant
- Fuel type: Light Fuel Oil (Gasoil)
- Final Delivery Place: Inur Sakato Power-Plant, Sakato
Lot 2 Supply and Delivery of Jet Fuel for the Airport located in Pante Macassar, Oé-Cusse Ambeno
- Fuel type: AVTUR (Jet A-1) and AVGAS 100LL
- Final Delivery Place: Pante Macassar
Lot 3– Supply and Delivery of Fuel for RAEOA’s Fleet of vehicles
- Fuel type: Petrol and Diesel
- Final Delivery Place: Pante Macassar
Information about a Long-Term Agreement (LTA):
- LTAs are not to be perceived as contracts, rather as an agreement between an Employer and Suppliers/Contractors/Service-Providers for a possible contract for the provision of specific goods and/or services at an agreed discounted price which is fixed within an agreed set period of time.
- LTAs allows an Employer to enter into a contract(s) with Suppliers/Contractors/Service-Providers who have been awarded with an LTA(s) without going through another tender/bidding process.
- LTAs are usually valid up to 3 years (initially for 2 years with possibility of extension for another year).
- LTAs can be awarded to more than one company.
- LTA awardees can review their rates every 12 months subject to agreement with the Employer.
- If a requirement/need for goods and/or services have been identified by the Employer, the Employer shall notify the top (ranked no. 1) LTA awardee to confirm if the conditions in the LTA are still valid (e.g. rates, availabity of the goods, delivery lead-time, etc.), if the conditions are still valid then the Employer shall issue a Contract for the required goods and/or services. If in case the top LTA awardee declines the Employer’s offer (e.g. due to a price increase, unavailability of the required quantity of goods/services, incapability to deliver within a required date, etc.) the Employer shall approach the second highest LTA awardee, and so on.
- Delivery of fuel shall be subject to inspection by RAEOA-ZEESM TL or any third-party contracted by RAEOA-ZEESM TL;
- Quality/inspection/manifacturer’s certificates will be required;
- All goods and/or services are subject to tax;
- The supplier shall be responsible for all the transport costs such as customs tax (import and export), insurance, administrative services, freight/shipping, loading/unloading, etc. up to the final destination place (Oé-Cusse Ambeno, Timor-Leste);
- The planned Invitation to Bid to establish LTA(s) shall be open to qualified companies which are legally-constituted and have the legal capacity to do business in Timor-Leste;
- In response to this call for expression of interest, interested companies shall provide a formal letter of Expression of Interest (identifying which of the lots stated above the company would like to participate in) accompanied by company profile, list of clients, list of products and/or services offered, business registration certificates/licenses, audited financial statements for the last three years, and Articles of Incorporation (if applicable).
Request for Clarifications
- Any queries shall be sent in writing to email@example.com
Submission of Expression of Interest:
- Interested companies are requested to submit the required documents mentioned above by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 2359H, 19 July 2018.
- Interested companies are instructed to indicate the following in the email subject: LTA for the Supply and Delivery of Fuel
- Please ensure that your email (including attachments) does not exceed 20mb. You may submit attachments in batches
Dr. Mari Alkatiri
President of the Authority of
Região Administrativa Especial de Oé-Cusse Ambeno and
Zonas Especiais de Economia Social de Mercado de Timor-Leste