Invitation for Prequalification
(RE-ADVERTISEMENT / UPDATING THE LIST OF
Construction and Rehabilitation of Roads and Bridges
in Oé-Cusse Region, Democratic Republic of Timor-Leste
Prequalification No.: GPA/RAEOA/TL/PQ/006-2018
(Re-advertisement of PQ no. GPA/RAEOA/TL/PQ/028-2017)
- The RAEOA-ZEESM TL (Região Administrativa Especial de Oé-Cusse Ambeno e Zonas Especiais de Economia de Social de Mercado – República de Timor-Leste / The Special Administrative Region and Special Zone for Social Market Economy in Oé-Cusse Region in the Democratic Republic of Timor Leste) has a long-term goal of economic development in the region in many areas: infrastructure, industry, agriculture, tourism, health care, education and trade. Its goal is to bring additional value to the region, to reinforce its international competitiveness, foster and promote the development of the region for investment. The total estimated budget is around US$ 4.1 billion of investment with a US$ 1.36 billion contribution by the public sector. In accordance with the law, the RAEOA-ZEESM TL region is given administrative, financial, patrimonial autonomy and legal identity.
- This Invitation for Prequalification refers to the Prequalification process # PQ 028-2017 conducted on 16 June 2017, and it is aimed to: (i) update, and (ii) enlarge the List of Qualified Contractors for the infrastructure projects in Construction and Rehabilitation of Roads and Bridges in Oé-Cusse Region, Democratic Republic of Timor-Leste. In this context, there are two categories of applicants:
1) Applicants previously participated in the initial Prequalification process of 2017, who are interested in updating their Qualification data, by provision of the updated/renewed business licenses, or other qualification documentation;
2) New Applicants who did not participate in the previous Prequalification process, but want to be enrolled in the List of Qualified Contractors for the roads construction projects;
- Interested Applicants may obtain further information from the RAEOA-ZEESM TL Procurement and Logistics Department at the address below, during office hours: 09:00 to 17:00.
- A complete set of Prequalification Documents in English may be obtained on submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of USD 1,000,00 (One Thousand US Dollars). This payment requirement for Prequalification Documents is applicable for the New Applicants only, and it shall be waived for those Applicants who have previously applied and paid for the Prequalification Documents at Prequalification process PQ 028-2017.
The method of payment will be a bank transfer to the following RAEOA-ZEESM TL bank account:
Beneficiary : RAEOA – ZEESM TL
Beneficiary Bank : BNU Timor
Beneficiary Bank Account : 1062 8582 1000 4
IBAN : TL 38 0020 1062 8582 1000 453
Swift : CGDITLDI
The Applicants should submit their Applications in clearly marked envelopes and deliver it to the address below by 05 March 2018, 17:30H local time.
Place/Office : RAEOA/ZEESM TL Procurement and Logistics Department
Address : RAEOA/ZEESM TL Authority Office. RAEOA-ZEESM TL
City/County : Pante Makasar, Oé-Cusse Ambeno, Oebau
Country : Democratic Republic of Timor-Leste
Phone : +670 7690 6051, +670 7800 9485
Web-site : www.zeesm.tl
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org